Coronavirus Care Plan
We are currently holding services in church at 8am and 10am on Sundays. Numbers will be restricted to ensure social distancing, and face coverings are required.
We will also live-stream our 10am service, using Zoom and YouTube, so that those who are unable to attend, or would prefer to wait before returning to church, can still participate.
Our Coronavirus Care Plan will still apply, which requires all attending the church to:
- arrive on time, and no more than five minutes early
- stay at home if you have any coronavirus symptoms
- let us know if you develop symptoms within 48 hours of attending church
- wear a mask unless you are exempt or aged under 11
- maintain 2 metres distance between you and those outside your household or bubble at all times
- sanitise your hands on arrival
- if doing a reading, either keep your mask on or remove mask before sanitising hands, and avoid touching the lectern
- hold essential after-church conversations outside, rather than indoors
- use the main door to enter and leave the church
- sign in with NHS Test and Trace using the QR code displayed by the door if you have the app
The Care Plan will be reviewed as the roadmap progresses, and this page will be updated with the latest guidance when it is available.
Thank you for all you do to keep our community safe at this time.