Get your presents early and have fun with the family at St John’s Christmas Fayre, Goose Green, on Saturday, 1st December. Stalls will include:
- Luxury hand-knitted and sewn goods – Gifts – Books – Toys – Houseplants – Collectables – Fairtrade – Jams & Preserves – Jewellery – Christmas cards & Decorations – Baby clothes and gifts – Cup cakes – Christmas produce – Raffle – Tombola – Games.
- Entertainment for all during the afternoon featuring: *Dainty Sue* children’s entertainer and live musical performances from Opal Flutes and our local brass players.
- Children’s activities: Santa’s Grotto – Elves’ Workshop – Face painting – Christmas card making
- Especially for grown-ups: mulled wine & mince pies – and your very own lucky dip!
- For everybody: hot refreshments – teas and home-made Cakes.
Come and enjoy yourselves! Bring your friends! Admission £1 (accompanied children FREE). Saturday, 1 December, from 11am to 3pm. Goose Green Centre, East Dulwich Road, SE22 9AT (adjacent to church) www.stjohnseastdulwich.org